Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Or the Home of the Moldy Strawberries, as I fondly call it. I am posting pics of my apartment for you all to see what I call home while I work at Mt. Rainier. The strawberries have been in the fridge since the day I moved in two weeks, three days ago. It is my personal sociological experiment to see how long it takes the queen of the FBS (retna scan required to decipher the alpha code) to remove this biohazard from our common food area. I'm prediciting futuristic robot bugs to crawl first. The tacky clutter you see in the LR and kitchen is an understatement of the piles of paper carnage that is tucked in the unseeing corners of the apartment. Bad for the Chi!! A girl moved into my room last night and my first impression is that she may balance the energy back to the side of what is good and righteous. I daily pick cardboard, plastic and aluminum out of the garbage because I am repulsed that we have the facilities within walking distance and no one makes an effort. Recycle, for earth's sake, we live on a mountain!

3 comments:

ElderGuru.com said...

Oh no. Hopefully the living arrangements work out. It's amazing how many people have no concept of their impact on the environment.

Anonymous said...

HI SIS!! Hope the new roommate has evened things out a bit. Not much from the east side. Opened up camp this weekend. Beautiful Memorial Day weekend. Love ya!

Unknown said...

By the looks of it the strawberries will probably walk of on their own soon! Hope the new roommate balances things out. Miss you...like crazy!