Friday, May 2, 2008

Even God rested after the Seventh Day

I have developed a soft spot for Coeur D'Alene. I have decided to rest my weary bones for an afternoon of sitting in the sun beside the 30 mile lake. The last 7 days of non-stop travel have finally caught up with me. I'm drinking a mocha latte from the local java house; people watching. Mostly the youth dominate the downtown streets playing hackysack on the sidewalks and in the park. It is a beautiful sunny afternoon. I'll be going for a walk around town and heading to bed early tonight. Tomorrow= Seattle Here I Come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, The pics are great!!
Stay safe.
love Mom

Anonymous said...

O.K. THAT'S IT! I am officially
jealous. Why didn't I quit this
insane job and just hitch a ride???
It was the pic of S.D., my favorite
spot-THE BAD LANDS, when you were
just a baby and we drove out to
MT. To this day best trip of my life. "It got me" I am so proud of
you. Keep on truckin. love ya
AK and UL.










1

ElderGuru.com said...

Have you asked the locals about Sasquatch?