Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keep on Keeping On (Lessons Learned at Age 24)


Started the day with an All-You-Can-Eat flapjack breakfast by a famous KOA frycook. I guess he's famous cause he makes spongebob pancakes but mine were just your ordinary pancake. The record I'm told is 28 flapjacks, 3 days in a row by some teenage boy participating at a swim meet. I thought that was outragous. I almost puked after eating 3 so that kid must be a mutant alien to injest that many carbs. I really enjoyed camping out last night. I wish the weather would stay warm but alas I'm heading into the cool northwest. It was pretty sunny when I left Rapid City but it quickly became apparent that I made the right decision to put the ickshnay on Yellowstone. Thick black clouds bordered the western skyline when I crossed into Wyoming. It started to drizzle and continued for most of my ride. The landscape in Wyoming is breathtaking. The picture doesn't do it justice but I literally slammed on my brakes and swerved to the side of the road to take the pic b/c it's just so gosh darn pretty. I stopped in Billings, MT to get my car checked out b/c the squeeling fan belt is starting to annoy me. I have an oil leak that I need to keep an eye on but we are good to go. I will be taking a Siesta in Billings, MT at the Motel 6 right next to the Adult Store. Now I can stock up on supplies for my personal pleasure. LOL!

No comments: