Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it your Half Birthday?


I learned about a new holiday when looking for a reason to party. When is your half birthday? Yesterday was my roommate Christine's 22nd birthday. We celebrated with blackberry cobbler and Mt. Rainier Chardonnay. On the left in front is our next door neighbor, Andy. On the left center is Christine, birthday girl. On the left in the back is Jenny, my second roommate. On the right in front is Evan, my co-conspiritor at the gift shop. Chris, Evan's roommate, is in the middle on the right and then me. My third roommate just arrived 20 minutes before our festive party. Her name is Treya. She is from Taiwan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MaryAnn and i love the pics.

Miss you
Love, Mom & MA

GeologyJoe said...

AH 22 so young. so dumb. teach her well Miss. spread the way of Orc Patrol.

Unknown said...

Missy, enjoyed your blog, however you are a month behind the times. Your mom and I were enjoying your pics have fun this summer and see u somtime.
Deb