Thursday, June 5, 2008

The House of the Unholy

Well, not much exciting has gone on this week. I am suffering from a slight summer cold that is a result of a 7 mile hike round trip to Carter Falls through the damp forest. My roommate of 2 weeks has already fled from the evil that penetrates my apartment. As a servant of the Christen Ministry that serves the National Parks, she was unable to bear witness to the vulger and unsanitary conditions that surrounds us, and has been granted housing at Paradise. I was hoping that her goodness would penetrate through the morality sucking vampires that I live with but their unholiness was to powerful for her. I have been using all my natural and supernatural powers to ward off the veil of evil but there's not enough sage in the Pacific Northwest to purify the house. I, too, am hoping to flee to Paradise as soon as possible to seek those who have similar interests like goodness, the earth and light-hearted humor.

5 comments:

ElderGuru.com said...

Sounds like "Paradise" has been lost to the unholy servants of Hell. Perhaps it's time to pick up and read "Paradise Lost". It's a classic.

Hope the forces of good DESTROY those of the servants of Hell.

Anonymous said...

My poor baby girl. Do you need a crucifix?
Love, Mom

ElderGuru.com said...

Fun and excitement on the mountain today, huh? Too bad. The mountain isn't forgiving.

Have you been up to Camp Muir yet?

Sasquatch Hunter said...

Personally, Muir has been to dangerous. I'm waiting until snow melts in the meadows before attempting Muir.

Jan and Al Schwartz said...

Loved "The House of the Unholy" LMAO We have an unholy goober next to us now. CAIO for now
Jan and Al (Pyewackett)