Friday, January 16, 2009

Summary of Daily Life

I have had about 4 job interviews. I haven't really done well in them. I think mostly b/c my heart is not into it. I keep thinking about Rainier. I am really conflicted about whether to go back. I really, really miss being in Portland but I'm starting to settle into being in Milo. Seems like if I found a waitress job here under the table that it might make sense to stay here money wise. But there are moments that I feel like I'll go crazy if I stay in Milo because I am ssooooooo bored. Even though it is too ridiculous for anyone to be out in this cold weather I bring Kodie for a walk or in the yard for a run everyday. I clean the house. I been bringing my Dad back and forth to PT. I watch Rachel Ray and the Ellen Show. Go to job interviews. Break up cat fights. I am obsessed with Facebook. I surf the net for jobs, travel tips, news, virtual shopping, real estate, recipes, home decor. I spend 40 hours (that is the total of a full time job workweek) making Angie a scrapbook about our Road Trip. I'm so bored that I'm listing all the activities I do during the day for you to read. LOL! All I want to do is sit in a cafe/bookstore and read, people watch and surf the net. Why can't I be unemployed in a more urban area b/c I would stay this way then go back to Rainier. I'm starting to think that I might go back to Rainier. I really, really miss the mountain. I'm going to go next week to see if I can get a waitress job around here to see if I like it. I'm just confused about what I really want to do. Living in Milo is really hard because it is such a small town. Honestly, Rainier is more remote but at least I had a social life there. I am almost more isolated living in a small town in Maine. Crazy world.

No comments: